Arcweaver – Arc Warlock Class
Fantasy: A bender of time and space; extreme mobility and high skill cap; capture the feeling of guerilla tactics in context of direct combat – the illusion of force multiplication through smart application of abilities and movement. Innate ability to forcefully break entrenchments and setups by enabling rapid movement past defenses.
Translocate: Signature class ability, replaces melee charge.
- Pressing melee button throws a translocation beacon with the physics properties of an incendiary/suppression grenade (can be skillfully bounced).
- Pressing melee button while melee is on cooldown (and no player in melee lunge cone) teleports player (with full inertia and directional vector) to beacon location. May be used while beacon is in flight.
- Player leaves trail of blue energy in direction of beacon upon successful teleport.
Depth Charge: Grenade ability, primarily zoning utility against entrenched enemies.
- Rapidly expanding sphere (1m radius) of blue/white energy that deals (190) damage across 3 ticks, one tick per (0.25) seconds. Can kill very low armor players if no damage instances are avoided.
Overcharge: Super ability
- Grants large bonus agility and moderate bonus armor and rapidly recharges melee ability. Kills while super is active immediately regenerates grenade and melee energy.
- Holding super buttons while super and beacon active creates expanding ring around player. Any allied player within ring at time of button release will be teleported alongside warlock.
Overcharge modifier tree
- Arc Lure: Activating super instantly recharges grenade ability. Holding grenade button causes a depth charge to spawn at beacon location. Beacon is not consumed by detonation
- Null Field: Translocating while supered causes enemies around the beacon point to be suppressed for three seconds.
- Force Multiplier: Allies translocated during super gain smaller agility buff for three seconds (Pulsewave tier boost).
Translocate modifier tree:
- Course Correction: Player can hold melee button for 3 seconds after translocation to return to point of origin.
- Spatial Friction: Large Agility bonus for 6 seconds after successful translocation.
- Residual Energy: Allied players near origin point of translocating player gain +2 recovery for 5 seconds.
Possible general class or exotic modifiers:
- Translocations are always preceded by a burst of damaging energy around the beacon.
- Depth Charge is spawned at origin point of successful translocation.
- If no players are damaged by Depth Charge instances, Depth Charge re-detonates with a single blast of 2x original radius, dealing 120 damage.